- (of property leases) linked or related and expiring together
- (of geographical regions or properties) having matching
boundaries; or, adjoining and sharing a boundary
- New York City's borough of Brooklyn and New York State's Kings
County are coterminous.
- To get a building warrant he had to show the plans to "coterminous proprietors", neighbours with whom his property shared a boundary.
- New York City's borough of Brooklyn and New York State's Kings County are coterminous.
- having the same scope, range of meaning, or extent in time
- meeting end to end or at the ends
accompanying, adjacent, adjoining, agreeing, bordering, coequal, coetaneous, coeternal, coeval, coexistent, coexisting, coextensive, coincident, coincidental, coinciding, coinstantaneous, collateral, concomitant, concurrent, congruent, connecting, contemporaneous, contemporary, conterminous, contiguous, correspondent, corresponding, end to end, endways, endwise, equal, equivalent, face to face, immediate, isochronal, isochronous, joined, juxtaposed, juxtapositional, juxtapositive, neighbor, neighboring, next, simultaneous, synonymous, unison, unisonous